Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview with Ashley Savage.

Hello, my name is Mia Brown and I’m going to be interviewing you on your views of how time goes about and what your plans are in life and what inspires you to act on things. I am interviewing Ashley Savage.
1.) What do you do in your free time?
Go to the beach, go out with friends, go to the pool, ride around in my caddy and eat food.
2.) What inspires you to act on something?
If it benefits me in the future, then that’s what is going to get done. I’m going to do anything I can to do anything I can do to be successful. The outcome is what inspires me.
3.) Do you think time is running out?
Yes, time is running out. Every day is closer to dying, everyday is closer to less time to be successful. Every day is less time till the end of the world. So therefore, yes time is running out.
4.) What are your plans in life?
My plan is to be independent and stand on my own two feet and not have to need anyone else.
5.) Do you manage time well? If so, tell your secrets.
No, I’m a procrastinator and I’m lazy. I do not manage time well.
6.) Do you think people in society utilize their time wisely?
No because people in get lazy over time and procrastinate too much, just as myself.
7.) If you had to define time, how would you define it?
Time is of the essence. Time would most definitely be money. Time is everything that’s going to make you, in the end.
8.) If you had an hour left to live what would you do?
I would be with my family and my real friends.
9.) Do you believe that society’s intelligence level is decreasing due to simplified, faster technology?
Yes, I don’t think anyone can do anything on their own anymore. They always use the computers and no one has to use their brains anymore.
10.) Do you think you’ve left your mark on earth, from the time you’ve been here?
I can’t really answer that because I’m still young and I still have a lot to learn and experience.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your questions , they were very in depth & went with your bloggs . Even though on some of the questions they were hard to give a good answer to , but all together i would say this is an A plus blog !

    ReplyDelete