Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome♥

Hello my name is Mia Sarena Brown. I am seventeen years of age. The Tick of Time intrests me in many different ways. It inspires me. And in a way it makes me feel infanite. Time never runs out. In the world, time never ends. It is constantly going. Always ticking. But it always eventually runs out for each individual person. You’ve got one life to live. You’re on a time secheduale weather you realize it or not. If you read my blog you will come to understand why The Tick of Time is so inspirational to me. You may even become inspired yourself. I am a very deep person and I come from a very deep and strong family. I would definatley say that they are the reason for the way that I am. I actually have many morals and values, unlike most people today. I am very ambitious and I take action. The Tick of Time is something that I have been inspired by for a long time now. I thought why not make a blog on how inspirational something so little can be? It may make you look at things in a whole new light. Or, then again, it may make no difference to you in any way, shape, or form. Either way, I still feel insprired by The Tick of Time. Anyway, back on the topic of myself. I am a very ambitious person and I have very bold actions. I think about things before I do them, and I have my heart in everything I do. Yes, I do make mistakes, but I am happy with the way that things always play out. Everything happends for a reason and there is no reason someone should dwell on something that someone cannot change. The only thing is, is that maybe you can change it in the future. With The Tick of Time, it reminds you that nothing is forever and that you must act now because your peronal time, is eventually going to run out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hi, how ya derin? First of all I love your name. Your blog is probably going to inspire me. I guess you can say I live by the same thing. Well if we only live once why don’t we just go crazy you know? But it’s good that you have morals and values, not a lot of people have them these days. Well I’ll see you later deuces:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You are Definitely ambitious. You are the craziest woman i have EVER met. And I also agree that you just have fun in your life while you have it because like you said we only have one life. So you should live it out to have fun and have good times. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete